So Apple’s Tablet is out and it’s called ‘iPad’. Mashable’s Ben Parr is currently covering the announcement from Steve Jobs and so far it looks to be pretty much exactly as the rumours predicted: like a big iPhone.
- Pivoting display (like the iPhone)
- Virtual keyboard
- Web enabled
- Google Maps
- New version of iTunes
- Photo scrubber bar
- eBook app: iBooks, building on the Kindle. Supported by 5 of the biggest publishes in the world, including my own employers: Hachette Group.
- SPECS: 9.7 inch IPS display, 0.5 inches thin, 1.5 pounds in weight.
- MEMORY SIZE: 16, 32, or 64 GB solid state hard drives
- CHIP: 1 GHz Apple A4 chip. It looks like they went in-house to build this thing.
- Wi-Fi: 802.11n
- BATTERY LIFE: 10 hours
- Includes Speaker, Microphone, 30-pin connector, Accelerometer, and compass
In general, it looks to be fast, thin, have a very clear display and of course, rather pretty.
What does this mean for internet marketing? For a start: more users on the go and therefore reason for search engines to invest in realtime search; yet more use of social media sites – Facebook(which is bundled with it),Twitter et al; default browser appears to be Safari unsurprisingly.
Posted via web from Great SEO on Posterous
Have any thoughts on this article?
Please join the debate by adding a comment below. It'll only take a second...